Notice and disclaimer1.Those who choose to access this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. 2. Dr-V has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this web site but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this web site and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. 3. Dr-V shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. 4. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Dr-V and this web site will provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of such persons to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Dr-V disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations. 5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the gross negligence of Dr-V or any of its employees or agents. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with California Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- Confidentiality: The confidentiality of patient and member information is of paramount concern to Dr-V. To this end, Dr-V fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines.
- Medical Information: Medical information will be kept confidential. It will only be disclosed to those involved with your treatment or care, including your GP, or to their agents, and, if applicable, to any person or organization who may be responsible for meeting your treatment expenses, or their agents. Claims information may be discussed with the Dr-V Agent / Adviser where you have requested the Adviser to assist you.
- Member details: All membership documents and confirmation of how we have dealt with any claim you may make will be sent to the principal member.
- Telephone calls: In the interest of continuously improving our service to members, your call will be recorded and may be monitored.
- Research: Anonymised or aggregated data may be used by Dr-V, or disclosed to others, for research or statistical purposes.
- Fraud: Information may be disclosed to others with a view to preventing fraudulent or improper claims.
- Contact Address: any queries please write to: 1503 South Coast Drive, Suite 201 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 714-545-7157
Copyright and trademark information
Dr-V and the Vanex logo are the registered service marks of Dr. Eric Vanek, DDS. Except to the extent stated to the contrary, all material on this website in which copyright or other intellectual property rights subsist are the exclusive property of the Webmaster, Dr-V and or its group companies.